Mali specializes solely in the area of Family Law and has done so since she began practicing. She handles divorce, separate maintenance, child custody and child support, alimony, modification actions, contempt, domestic violence (including TPO’s and stalking protective order cases), paternity and legitimation cases, counsels clients in premarital planning and preparing Prenuptial Agreements, Postnuptial Agreements, Settlement Agreements, Separation Agreements, name change, Domestic Partnership Agreements and dissolutions, and mediation.
Mali has settled and tried cases in numerous jurisdictions throughout Georgia and is extremely passionate about serving and protecting her clients and their children. Mali speaks on panels related to Family Law and enjoys serving her community in doing so.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Child Custody and Support
- Legitimation Cases
- Prenuptial/Post-Nuptial Agreement
- Domestic Partnerships
- Post-divorce Modification and Enforcement
- Georgia, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2016
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2016
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2016
- Panelist: Divorce Bootcamp for Women – 2017 – present
- Panelist: Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigators, Inc.
- Business Network International – Vice President 2018 – present
- Kennesaw State University, Bachelor of Science, 2011
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2015